• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export from Audition to Premiere Pro with Effects Included

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to export my Audition session back into Premeiere Pro and maintain the panning and keyframes I created in audition. When I bring it back to Premiere all tracks are centered. The project was created in Premiere. Sequence is 5.1 master with standard tracks. I can Export as a 5.1 file and import into Premiere with all of my effects just fine. When I "Export each track as stem" (.xml) I lose effect information, however it is still fully intact in my Audition session. This is a feature film so the distributor is asking for stems along with the 5.1 file. Anyone know a good work around for this? TIA

Premiere Pro CC 2018 (Version 12.0.0, Build 224)

Adobe Audition CC 2018 (Build 11.0.0.199)

macOS High Sierra (Version 10.13.2)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

The current Au->Pr workflow doesn't send information like that. The XML that is sent is simply something which references rendered stems (clips) and then are simply placed into Premiere Pro. The 5.1 panners between Premiere and Audition are different and incompatible so there's not a good way to translate pan information.

This likely won't help you for your current project, but if there's improvements in this area in the future, would you be interested in beta testing?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot answer your specific question, but I do notice you are still running a version of Audition that is not current.  The latest is 11.0.2.2.  Perhaps it is worth updating to this version to discover whether it helps to resolve your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've thought about that, I am always cautious about updating in the middle of a project. If I knew it wouldn't effect my project that would be my first go to!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current Au->Pr workflow doesn't send information like that. The XML that is sent is simply something which references rendered stems (clips) and then are simply placed into Premiere Pro. The 5.1 panners between Premiere and Audition are different and incompatible so there's not a good way to translate pan information.

This likely won't help you for your current project, but if there's improvements in this area in the future, would you be interested in beta testing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I would. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines