Exit

Learn Series Part 25: How to fix MME Device Internal Error

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<< Part 24

Learn series Part25.jpg

This is a part of the ongoing Learn series with Mike Russell which will help you get started with Adobe Audition. We've some interesting articles & videos coming up weekly where we will talk about the tools, workflow & some really cool effects. Let us know how you use Audition & what you want to learn about Adobe Audition. We're here to help.

line2.png

line2.png

In this video, you will understand how to troubleshoot the MME device internal error in Audition.

0:12 - System can throw the MME device internal error

0:23 - Check audio hardware settings

0:36 - Change the input to be "No Input"

0:45 - Try ASIO or WASAPI alternative

1:05 - MME device internal error fixed

Learn more on how to connect audio hardware & how to configure Audio Inputs/Outputs in Audition.

Other DVA apps like Premiere Pro and After Effects also use similar Audio configurations. If you experience a similar issue, you may try the same steps to solve the issue. Hope you find this info useful. Refer to this page to explore the other videos of this series. Let us know if you have any questions.

<< Part 24

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use Audition to record audio from any application? Example is a Google Teams call or a Discord meeting for a podcast? I'm in the ecosystem, expanding what I do, and want to know if this would work for me. I also want to mix an intro and outro theme.

Thanks for your guidance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MME issue is a playback and recording issue. A key point to note is that when you are solving this problem, retrace back to any changes that you might have applied to your computer. First, look at the hardware connection changes. This might be that you unplugged some or plugged in new hardware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines