• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Podcast multitrack template plays back in mono?

New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. When I create a multitrack using the Podcast template, a stereo file plays back in mono. How can I change this? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

I figured it out: the Podcast template sets up mono tracks for the interview/host channels, even if this is in stereo. The solution for me was to create a new stereo track, and move the stereo file into that track.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out: the Podcast template sets up mono tracks for the interview/host channels, even if this is in stereo. The solution for me was to create a new stereo track, and move the stereo file into that track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also be warned that some of the default added effects in the Podcast template aren't really conducive to producing great sounding Podcasts unfortunately. They all tend to be rather viciously applied and can easily screw up the sound of your podcast. You are much better off making a brand new Multitrack session for your Podcast and then, once satisfied with it, you can save it as your own custom Podcast template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines