• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to drag and drop audio files...

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure why, but im all of a sudden unable to drag audio files from folders str8 into auditon. its annoying to have to go to insert file ect...any idea wats preventing this??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nevermind, i figured it out. i had to turn off run as admin in the program properties

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

drag abd drop doesn't work for me neither. and i don't open via run as admin!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally Audition runs correctly if it's run with administrator privileges. What isn't always automatic though is access to files saved as a different user - sometimes that requires an extra layer of permission, and that could easily be enough to stop drag and drop working. There may be other things too - there have been occasional reports about this not appearing to work but these are generally isolated cases - there doesn't appear to be anything generically wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

* an extra layer of permission, and that could easily be enough to stop drag and drop working*   where and how do I get those permissions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Should happen at the point you try to open a file that's not in your user-space. Even though you have Admin rights, you still have to confirm that you wish to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines