• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find the old version of Audio Audition?

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new here. I would like to try the Audio Audition and try to download it, but it said the audition won't run on my OS and my computer need to upgrade. However, this is the latest version of my computer. I'm using the Mac book air (Early 2014), 10.11.6. Do anyone know how can I find an older versionto download? Thank you very much~

TOPICS
Crash , FAQ , Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only versions of almost all Adobe software available to download are the current version and its -1 version. Adobe withdrew all of the earlier versions some while ago after taking some legal advice, and we're not able to discuss that further. So if you want to run Audition, you'll require a more up-to-date computer, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was a "too bad for you" answer. I will bet you there are workarounds. So glad that your the Adobe Community Professiional. "we''re not allowed to discuss further"? C'mon now,Dr Fauci.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it is the answer that I'm obliged to give, and it is correct. If you don't like it, that is your problem, not mine. And exactly what 'workaround' do you suggest that's going to get 64-bit software to run on a 32-bit machine? There are none. Apple are worse than Microsoft in this regard, fixing later machines so that they won't run 32-bit software at all. At least Microsoft let you run a 32-bit emulator so that earlier software will run on later machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>> I'm using the Mac book air (Early 2014), 10.11.6.

You can upgrade that system to macOS Catalina

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201475

Then you can install the current version of Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Adobe Creative Cloud app downloaded on your computer (that's where you download all Adobe apps right in one place). In your "installed" apps section, you should see Adobe Audition. All the way to the right next to "open" you should see 3 little dots. Click them. A drop-down menu should let down where you should see the option "Other versions." Click it, and you should have older versions down to 14.0. 

I hope this helps. 20220206_193105.jpg20220206_193249.jpg20220206_193341.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will only get older versions showing in your CC app if you had them installed previously. If you took out a new CC subscription now they would not be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thast doesn't work....at least for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yours here:[links to illegal software removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines