• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge 2023 crashes on startup

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Adobe Bridge 2023 version. Since then, the moment I start Bridge, it crashes.

I'm using MacOSX Monterey, 12.6.1 on an iMac, Late 2015. Bridge version is 13. 

The message I get only says: "Sorry, something went wrong. This is likely an issue at our end, but it could be that you're not connected to the Internet. Please check your connection and then try again later. If you're still having issues, please see our troubleshooting guide". There's only one button (Dismiss) and when pressed, Bridge closes. 

I've restarted the computer, internet connection works fine, I've uninstalled Bridge and installed it again, but nothing works. I've also tried to Reset preferences, reset the default workspace, and purge the cache, but it doesn't work. On the other hand, Photoshop works perfectly fine. 

Any pointers?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

David,

I'm at a complete loss. About half a year ago, I and a 5k iMac, but I never upgraded to 12 before I left it. (I now have a Mac Studio). Anyhow, if there were an issue with your processor being too old or your GPU not big enough, the installation would probably have mentioned that. In addition, if PS is running, there's no reason why Bridge would not. 

I'm assuming that you've done a standard installation and do not have the Bridge application stored on a networked server in Brazil or

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Adobe CC and look through the apps available to install. Previous versions of Bridge will be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here! 

Why do we pay if it doesn't work?!

The only solution I had, was to downgrade to version 2022. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this problem since this morning. I open Bridge 2023 then a message open just saying 'ERROR'. When I click 'OK' Bridge crashes. I really can't use these problems now, I depend on Bridge for lots of things. Bridge hasn't been what it was when I was still using creative suite 6.
HELP! Please..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines