• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge is not opening

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wenn ich bridge aufmachen möchte ,bekomme ich eine fehler meldung. seit par monaten offnet sich nicht mehr. ich habe alle wege probiriert. keine erfolg

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Katayoon27293681mdwn 

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help.

We will need a few details. Which version of Bridge are you using? What is your system specification? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error message that you see? Have you tried reinstalling the application?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Doesn't matter what PC. System uptodate, fresh install of Bridge. Just get an unknown error with no words (see pic) other than "ok", then software closes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Same error message the the latest update. Hope it's a temporal glitch. Yes I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times. I have Windows 10 and have never had such an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirm­foto 2023-03-01 um 15.20.47.png

I have same error .and it hurts my work a lot. i am freelencer und time is important to me , but this problem destroys my time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem after updating the Bridge. Help us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE we DO need help!! We are PAYING users but we are not receiving any help on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have alredy tried installing Adobe Bridge Beta. Issue has not been solved. Bridge does not open.

PLEASE we DO need help!! We are PAYING users but we are not receiving ANY help on this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quoting from above. No one who's stating that they are having an issue has responded to the simple request. How can anyone help you if you do not let them know what your OS is and EXACTLY what version of Bridge you are using?

Hi @Katayoon27293681mdwn 

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help.

We will need a few details. Which version of Bridge are you using? What is your system specification? Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error message that you see? Have you tried reinstalling the application?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines