• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge Technical question...[Why are photos removed from main screen when keywords are added?]

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Bridge on a Windows laptop and started organizing photos from a folder. While organizing the photos by selecting the groups of photos on the bottom left-hand panel that shows you the "File Type", "Keywords", "Date Created" and so forth, I start by selecting photos under the "Date Time Original" dropdown and I like to select all in a specific year. My troubles begin when I select a specific photo(s) and start adding keywords and the program decides to take those photos away from the main screen and then I find them under "Keywords", but no longer under the date they were under. I NEVER asked the program to move the photos anywhere, I was simply adding keywords. Why would the program remove these photos from the main screen and place them under "Keywords"?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you are using the Filter panel. Are any of the items under "Keywords" checked? 

For example, if "No Keywords" checked, that would make thumbnails dissapear when you add keywords to them.

gregreser_0-1667343376405.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines