• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Answers to common Bridge problems.

Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2012 Feb 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are user-submitted answers to common Bridge problems.

I invite all suggestions to addition/corrections/improvements.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bridge is too large for the screen ... how do I make it smaller ... the rest of the programs seem to be ok ... thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PE, I'm writing to you to see if you can give me a hand. I'm working in adobe bridge 2020 off an iMac, but after selecting the preview image and opening into Bridge's "open camera raw" right click menu option, I can't get this camer raw screen to "open copy" into photoshop as I've traditionally done. I get a reading that says "disc error," where it's unable to open a jpeg or RAW file as a copy from Bridge to Photoshop. There must be some prerernce setting somewhere, but not sure what or where this "fix" may be located. Thanks!!

best,

ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines