CC Bridge was automatically updated to 13.04 today.
Usually when I broswe my Raw files in folders, I right click & select Open with Camera Raw. Now that option is gone . How can I restore it as use ACR daily to edit my Raw files (DNG)
mmmm.....it seems to righted itself on some files. I haven't figured out a pattern yet - why I see the Open With Camera Raw on some files & not others.
Hi @frankg_photos ,
Thanks for reporting the issue.
Could you please confirm if you are still facing any issue related to Camera Raw i.e. Previewing of RAW files, Viewing/Modifying Metadata?
To further investigate the issue (even if resolved), please help sharing the with below details with us( email@example.com) :
1. OS Details
2. Do you workflows involve Photoshop?
1. If Yes, Please share your workflows that involve ACR.
3. Bridge logs you can find Bridge log file "BridgeLog.log" at:
- MAC - ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Bridge 2023
- WIN - %appdata%\Roaming\Adobe\Bridge 2023
4. CC Logs. More details here - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
5. Please Also share logs for ACR. Steps mentioned in Article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html
1. Please follow Section 4 of heading - "GPU troubleshooting steps for Camera Raw and Lightroom"
It would be extremely help if you would be fine with screen-share session for further investigation of issue. If yes, we will reach out to you.
All good. It seems to be work. I can't explain it.
This issue is fixed with the latest Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) 15.5.1 update.
We recommend you to update to ACR 15.5.1 and confirm if the issue is resolved at your end.
Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel, and Check for updates. Then click Update for Camera Raw.
We appreciate your patience and support.