• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 14.0.3 freezes

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to edit some pictures with CameraRaw, but, no matter what the picture is, the app stops working. I tried everything I could: resetting preferences, the default workspace and purging the cache. I also uninstalled it and installed it again, but it won't work.

Hope I'll be able to fix it soon.

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a paid subscription that includes Photoshop?

Adobe Camera Raw is a plugin for Photoshop and requires Photoshop to be installed and subscribed.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.11, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4.1, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I do. I have the whole plan: I've had this issue for just a few days.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AAB2226 ,
We have made performance optimizations in the latest release,  please try installing Bridge Release # 14.0.4 and confirm if that fixes the issue for you.
Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for answering. No it still doesn't work. I uninstalled Bridge and then installed it again - but I have the same issue... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The same goes for me: it still doesn't work and now it also won't batch rename files. It's really frustrating considering that as a photographer I'm used to working with Bridge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines