• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2020 not seeing files on external hard drive, Mac OS Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I plug in my Western Digital USB drives, the new Bridge can see the drive, but not any files or folders on the drive. Previous versions had not problem with these exact drives. I can still access everything through Finder, but doing so doesn't get them linked in Bridge. I have tried this from nikunj.m

going "to the System Preferences for macOS, then navigate to Security and Privacy and select the Privacy tab. Add Bridge 2020 under the Accessibilty list and grant permissions to Bridge under Files and Folders.

Once you have made the changes, restart the computer"

That did not help either. Screenshot 2020-04-13 17.31.06.png

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Let me add the following (the screenshots are from High Sierra but they cover the same issues all the way to Big Sur:

Go to your System Preferences and select Security and Privacy (found in the top section). Now click on the Privacy setting (last tab). Now click on the lock on the bottom left and provide your Administrator code. Now select the Full Disk Access option and click on the "+" symbol. This will bring up the standard Mac Open window and let you add any application you want or need to

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this solution was very helpful. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines