Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2020 - web gallery creation

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I have been creating web galleries in bridge for many years. Is there a way to do this in the 2020 version? Ideas?

Thanks for your help.

kent

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Hi Kenttnek

Unfortunately none.

Despite the pleas and begging from many amature and professional users, Adobe has shown zero interest in bringing that capability back to Bridge. My only suggestion is to find a 3rd party or try using the Web Gallery capability in Lightroom Classic. I might add that Lightroom's ability on this is very good as they do CSS based galleries as opposed to the old galleries from Bridge that were almost all html.

Sorry I cannot tell you what we'd both like to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kenttnek

Unfortunately none.

Despite the pleas and begging from many amature and professional users, Adobe has shown zero interest in bringing that capability back to Bridge. My only suggestion is to find a 3rd party or try using the Web Gallery capability in Lightroom Classic. I might add that Lightroom's ability on this is very good as they do CSS based galleries as opposed to the old galleries from Bridge that were almost all html.

Sorry I cannot tell you what we'd both like to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gary.

I needed this functionality and remembered the addition for Bridge, which now doesn't function.
So I took your advice and installed Lightroom Classic, hit the Web Button at the top of the screen, configured my output (I chose a grid gallery template) and hit Export to save to my local drive.

Great advice, super quick and perfect to discuss image choices with clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well,

Adobe used to be interested in professional photographers. We demanded better tools and Adobe supplied them! Until the professional share of the market was longer large enough for them. As they e x p a n d  their market, they force the pros to give up more and more control of their own work.

Why would a pro want to publish "proofs" to their cloud? It's POOF that Adobe has lost touch with the creative class that made them great, in favor of the amature market which turned Adobe into the extractive behemoth it has become.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines