• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Bridge 2021, change keyword separator to a comma ppleeaaseeee!!

Participant ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Forever ive been hoping the keyword seperator could be changed to a comma instead of a semi colon, 

is this at all possible?

So many time i cut and paste keywords from bridge to 'other locations' and these location only recognise comma seperators. Would just save me another step in the work flow.

TOPICS
Feature request , Keywords , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2023. No answer from Adobe. Would this be possible to be implemented. Coma is much more useful to copy paste to other programs. No one and nothing recognizes semicolon, so NOT useful at all how Bridge separates keywords. At least Lightroom separated by commas.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @simonbrattphotography I completely agree with you, the semicolon is not generally used as a separator. (Personally I favor the tab key as that frees the comma to be used within the text content, but that's another matter.)

However, the vast majority of folks who look at these forums are not Adobe employees but rather volunteers (such as myself) who try to answer questions. If you want to reach Adobe, please try https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/. That location is viewed by Adobe employees to see what people are asking for.

Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines