Chosing the root folder and even showing all subfolders shows no results in the Bridge search function.
I can search Windows File Explorer and get results, but not Bridge.
Also, having to display all subfolders and items is a memory-heavy process and extremely ineffecient. It would be preferrable just to search file names and display the results, just like File Explorer, except with generated thumbnails.
I've searched other discussions on the forum, and the problem seems to have existed for 4 years with the only solution being 'Show subfolders and items', which didn't solve the issue originally.
the same problem with the search on my computer.
- No results although the file names are available.
- Search in the subfolders not possible
- Very slow performance
- the programme crashes very often
- Maintaining the metadata is very time-consuming and inefficient.
- After resetting the default settings, the same problems again after a short time
- Adobe Bridge 18.104.22.168
- Windows 10 Pro
- FUJITSU CELSIUS M740power
- Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1630 v3 @ 3.70GHz 3.69 GHz
What are the possibilities to eliminate the problems?