Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge 2023 version 13.0.0.562

Windows 10 21H2

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Two monitors in use

Hit spacebar to display image full screen on first monitor.  Move mouse to put cursor onto second monitor.  Hit spacebar to revert to nornal display.  Move mouse to bring cursor back onto first monitor.  Cursor is not visible over Bridge window on first monitor (but is visible on first monitor outside Bridge window).  Bridge has to be closed and reopended to clear the bug.  

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happens random to me on Mac too. Studio M1 Ultra. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reverted to v12.  This problem with the disappearing sursor was causing me too much hassle.  I was continually having to close and restart Bridge.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem with the mouse cursor dissappearing. It only seems to happens when using Adobe Bridge.

Adobe Bridge 13.0.0.562

IMAC Ventura 13.01

Closing and restarting Bridge sorts the problem temporarily.

CMD TAB to another program eg Lightroom, click on the Lightroom window, then CMD TAB back to bridge also seems to work. But both solutions are a pain when I have to do them repeatedly!!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines