Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CC 2018 crashes when I hit space bar for full-screen preview

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'd love some help with a problem I keep having with Bridge CC 2018. When I hit space bar for the full-screen preview of photos, Bridge crashes. Every time.

Computer details:

macOS High Sierra

Late 2013 iMac 27in

3.2 GHz intel Core i5

24GB 1600MHz DDR3 Ram

I've purged the Cache but that hasn't fixed it. Does anyone have suggestions for how to stop this?

TIA.

Jimmy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Hi jimmywalsh,

You may try and reset the Bridge preferences back to defaults and check if that helps, refer: Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for errors and freezes

Also, refer the below feedback link related to Bridge CC 2018 & High Sierra issue and try the offered solutions.

Bridge CC (2018) and MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra) BUG preview | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here the same problem on a mac book pro updated to High Sierra.

Bridge cc 2018 on the mac pro EL Captain works well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jimmywalsh,

You may try and reset the Bridge preferences back to defaults and check if that helps, refer: Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for errors and freezes

Also, refer the below feedback link related to Bridge CC 2018 & High Sierra issue and try the offered solutions.

Bridge CC (2018) and MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra) BUG preview | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jimmywalsh85​,

Apple has released an update Mac OSX 10.13.1. Please install the update and check if you still see Bridge crash, and do submit the crash report.

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well and I have installed the high sierra update and have the newest version of Bridge running.

However, mine is way worse. When I hit space bar for the full-screen preview of photos my computer actually logs out and restarts everthing. 

help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is still happening with Adobe Bridge CC 2019. ​The entire system logs out and no crash report is generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anthonys57530656,

Please share debug logs with abseth@adobe.com

I have sent you detailed instructions on how to turn debug logs on.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is happening to me as well. I just reinstalled Adobe Bridge CC 2019 and reset all prefs. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines