• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CS6 Export Panel has stopped working overnight

Participant ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm forced to use Bridge CS6 since Adobe removed to function from CC. It's been working as expected until this morning. In the panel view, all my presets have disappeared and I can't make new ones as all the panel options are shaded out. If I right-click on an image and try to export, my presets are there but nothing happens when I choose one. Its happened on 2 separate installations so isn't isolated problem. I've restarted the software and PC and tried resetting the to factory default with ctl- alt on restart.

If anyone can suggest a fix would be great, but please dont waste your time suggesting Image processor or raw save as an alternative. Nether help work flow and stop me using Photoshop while they are processing and arntfit for purpose. Lightroom is also unusable because of the way we work.

I know its an old version but the feature is gold dust to me and saves hours per day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Hi All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please click the link below for KB document for re-enabling the services in Export panel of Adobe Bridge CS6.

Export panel not working in Bridge CS6

Thanks,

Deepak Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Deepak.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a quick test and it also works for CS 5.5

Thank you very much for the fix!!!!

BR

Jörg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, all, I've tried the fix four times for my Windows 10 system, running

Bridge CS6 x64, and can't get it to work. What I now get when I click on

export in Bridge is a grayed out tab called services. I did several

reboots, just to make sure that wasn't the problem. I'm not technically

savvy and wonder if there is something obvious that I'm overlooking. When I

go into my OS (C:) drive, I have both Program Files and Program Files (x86)

files, both with the same interior menus. I originally chose Program Files,

as that is what the instructions said, and when that didn't work, tried the

Program Files (x86). Still didn't work. Just wondered if any of you here

have a suggestion of what I might be doing wrong.

Thanks!

Sue

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Marsupilami24 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

got the same grayed tab at first. So I closed BridgeCS6, copied back the "Export Panel"-folder to the original path and started BridgeCS6 again. The export function still wasn't working. But after deleting the "Export Panel"-folder again and a restart, it works like three weeks ago. btw: thereafter BridgeCS6 created a new "Export Panel"-folder.

hope this helps

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alex, thanks! I'll give that a try!

Sue

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 2:29 PM, ProDesignTools <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alex, that worked! Thanks again!

Sue

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 2:29 PM, ProDesignTools <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alex, thank you! I had the same problem as Sue after following Deepak's instructions and your input did the trick. Not only is the export function working but so is a preset I had created to downsize images for registration. @ebbiX Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to the Adobe team for developing and providing a fix!

It works fine on my Win7 Adobe Bridge CS6 64bit.

To be hohest, I was expecting that Adobe would let us CS6/CS5 users down.

I am glad, that I was wrong.

Best regards

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Deepak,

Creating this solution means a LOT to me and many others.  Now would you (or someone else) be able to share the reason for removing the Export Panel from CC or tell us when it will be replaced?

Again, Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deepak, thanks so much! I use the export function all the time, and the fix

is greatly appreciated.

Sue

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 12:56 PM, davids53065399 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deepaks solution is working. But need to run it for both (32/64bit version).

Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Deepak! It works like a charm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed instructions in both Bridge 32 and 64 with restarts, but it still will not install a new Export Panel folder. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no restart needed. Maybe you try again without. Stop Bridge, delete Profile Information and the two folder contents like described by Deepak.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went back and started all over again, but still did not work.  Put the export panel folder back and went inside the folder and deleted the export panel file in the preferences folder and that did it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Deepak, I am running CS5 on Windows 7. I have tried your instructions twice and it is still not working. The Export panel shows however it does not function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@arturoa543984 You could try to search and delete any leftover old/broken versions of the export modules. Search in your whole C-drive for "Computer_Upload.swf" and "Computer_Upload.zxp".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion, i deleted all folders that contained the word "export" within the AdobeBridge folder structure (as noted in the instructions) and that seemed to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The instruction worked well in the end - I had some trouble because the path - for some reason was hidden, and I had to remember to show the hidden files.  I have so many copies of PSCS5 and 6 in 32 bit 64 bit and and the correct one.  Until the path was shown - I was confused...

BUT I am so happy to be able to export again... spent a lot of time trying to find a replacement for Photoshop or even a program that would read the PS files...so I could convert them.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You @deepak_Gupta,

Please pass on my thanks to the Team for this fix. One thing this has shown is that the function is desparatly needed back in Bridge CC. There is a demand to the point that all of the people in this and other posts use a 5 year old version instead of the Current CC. If Bridge is to be phased out... be honest and let us find another developer that understands the daily workflow of professional photographers. Lightroom & Image Processor are not solutions for me and many others. I have never drank as much tea as I have in the last 2 months. Its added 2 hours onto each working day at least.

So when you pass on the thanks please also pass on our feedback. Reinstall modules that an industry has built its workflow around for years and let us all have some time with our families x

Hugs & Kisses, Mark @ Halophotographystudo.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> ...that the function is desparatly needed back in Bridge CC...

Amen and three big for this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i also would love to know when this function will be able to be added to Bridge CC. it was a crucial part of my workflow in bridge and having upgraded to CC now i have no intention of going back to an older version as a workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Deepak,

there is an updated KB document in https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/kb/export-panel-stopped-working.html, but the download link for the archive.zip containing the zxp-files is still the same as in https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/export-panel-stopped-working.html, so these files do not work anymore. Could you please provide updated zxp-files that work now and in the future?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great !!! at last...

it work perfect.

thank you very much Deepak.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much - It works - life can go on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines