• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Flickering

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A thread was closed regarding bridge flickering  (First seen Approx 1 year ago) whilst previewing images appartently lastest update sorted issue 

NOT SO its as bad as ever a epileptic seizure warning needs to be issued 

Its OK for the first 10 or so imaging then goes into complete melt down and makes viewing image impossible I know alot of customers have left and have Photo Mechanic 

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 121 Replies 121
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, no need for the beta version, please install 13.0.2 where this issue is listed as fixed, and please report here: https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, just updated, I'll keep an eye on what happens but It looks ok from a fast use I've been able to do until now...

Gabriele Lopez Photography

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderful. Looks good, so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderful, looks good, so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem on my MacBook Pro, M1 Chip, Ventura 13.0.1.  It's annoying as hell.  Once it starts I have to quit Bridge and restart.  After a while the flickering starts again.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed in Adobe Bridge (13.0.2.630 >)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded 13.0.2.630 (up from 13.0.1.583 and it seems to be good.  I was without my laptop for almost two weeks so I missed this update until today.  

Yay! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, indeed the release notes got 13.0.2 list a fix for this very issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try last version, it looks fine but I am not on Ventura, I never update OS until absolutely needed.

Gabriele Lopez Photography

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well  FINALLY after 4 years the issue seems fine so far, purposely waited to see if it returned but as of yet all is good Lets hope it remains so 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no good for me. One thing: it doesn't happen with images from my external SSD; only with the 1G internal drive in my Studio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO IT LOOKS LIKE I'VE JUMPED THE GUN  ALL WAS RUNNING PERFECT UNTIL 2MINUTES AGO AND POOOF BACK TO THE SEIZURE INDUCING FLICKERING 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the latest version of Adobe Bridge 2023 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have and 4+yrs later, after re opening this thread, dispite the "FIX" I'm back at the begining 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm .. strange. 

Sorry I can't really advise but to raise a problem report to Adobe, who state it is now fixed. It has for me .. but I know that doesnt help you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, it's 95-99% fixed. It still has some glitches at times. Definate improvemnt from before but not 100%.

Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok Marcel

It maybe the same as you I walked away and left it all day in utter disgust! just looked again and it seems to be fine but I shan't hold my breath. Yes its an improvemnt but its something that shouldnt be happening at all. Fingers Crossed it was another hicup and all is fine Hmmmmmm!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ITS BACK AGAIN the dreaded flickering 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All works well for me now bar the odd stutter. Version 13.02.636

What are your rendering settings?

I think someone mention try changing Software to Hardware rendering ..

Attach picture shows my settings for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently switched to a 2019 MacBook Pro at work and saw flickering for the first time, with Details View in the Content panel while testing Bridge 13.0.3 beta. I have never seen it on Windows or on multiple Macs, both M1 and Intel, with older Bridge releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem on a MacBookPro M1 Max 64Gb RAM, on Bridge 13.03, on both my built-in monitor and an external monitor. Interestingly, the flicker goes away if I zoom in on a full-screen image, and it only seems to happen with raw images. Quite annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a 2020 16GB MacBook Pro 13" and had that problem until I upgraded to Ventura.  I also had the problem on my iMac 27" until I upgraded to  Ventura.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines