• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Flickering

Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A thread was closed regarding bridge flickering  (First seen Approx 1 year ago) whilst previewing images appartently lastest update sorted issue 

NOT SO its as bad as ever a epileptic seizure warning needs to be issued 

Its OK for the first 10 or so imaging then goes into complete melt down and makes viewing image impossible I know alot of customers have left and have Photo Mechanic 

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 121 Replies 121
Participant ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge 22 works fine for me when running a slideshow but Bridge 23 gets to about 4th or 5th then starts flickering. Only happens on my Macbook, not on my Windows 10 PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Don't think its antthing to do with the make of camera,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same problem it is still flickering when wiewing full screen. Problem was already there in the last Br version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been a problem for at least 2 even 3 years now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correct myself id say 4years now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a solution which worked for me: deleting all the bridge plist files in userlibrary/preferences. It sets back yr Bridge settings as well, but they are quickly reestablished. With me the flickering has gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

additionally activated software rendering !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like someone from Adobe to contact me about this issue please. I have been unable to run a slideshow in Bridge without constant flickering after the first 4 images. Can anyone from the Community point me in the right direction to make contact please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

google Adobe support - you'll get the phone number - not to burst your bubble but you won't find anything helpful on the other end of that call. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had mixed responses before from Adobe but I've not tried to contact them for some time - hence couldn't find the number but thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.2.630). This update includes the fix for this issue. Also, this Beta release includes several bug fixes done in the 13.0.1 public release. For details, see Fixed issues.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Let us know if this Beta release resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks great.

No flickering so far .. Hoorah !!!!

Thanks Mohit ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see the link to this update. It does not appear on the Creative Cloud menu. How do I get it?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @bonnieb5211667 On the left side of the ACC application, scroll your eyes down until you see "Beta apps." Then look to your right and it should show up there.

Please let us know if you see that. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Downloaded the BETA version. Works pretty OK for now. Tiny bit of glitch sometime loading the image. But think it's 99% there. FINALLLLYYYY! What a relief! Thanks to all involved taking care of this issue, a bit late but very welcomed.

Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit 

It worked I was happy

As of 2 mins prior to typing this I am back to the seizure inducing Flickering 

So much for fixing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do someone still have the full screen flickering problem with Bridge? Mac 11.7 and all apps are updated....it's driving me mad....thanks everone!

Gabriele Lopez Photography

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Still a problem with me.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll up to Mohit and Beta versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

scroll up to Mohit and the Beta version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Mandy.

I have exactly the same problem since upgrading to the 64 bit Mac OS, and having to get the version of Bridge that will run with the new OS. I didn't see a single helpful reply to your problem, here, was just wondering if you had sorted it? This glitch makes viewing images in slideshow so obnoxious, it's just not worth it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the Beta version as described by Mohit Goyal. It works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Did you find the Beta Version it seems to be working at the moment I messaged(via their FB page) Adobe last year and got know where. I sent another begining of Dec after a few messages they sent me instructions for Beta Hopefully i got on their nerves 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to disable the hardware acceleration in the preferences and it seems ok at the moment....will keep an eye on this! But please Adobe just fix it....

Gabriele Lopez Photography

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

potentially fixed scroll up to MOHIT GOYAL and follow his instructions 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines