• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge for remote teams

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a project manager at a medium size company that creates print and digital assets.

I'm always looking for ways to streamline our workflow, especially when it comes to picking up existing assets for reuse. For example; logo lock ups; sign offs, mandatory language, brand imagery.

Is Bridge useful for this? We utilize box, but since our team all uses adobe maybe Bridge would be an easier option. 

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily,

Probably not for several reasons. For one, Bridge is just a viewer with links to Adobe applications. It is not a DAM. Plus, and this is probably the big one, Bridge is not reliable, and was not built to use, networks. 

The original intent of Bridge was for a single user to locate, work with, and control images on their computer (and connected external hard drives). For this, it does very well. But for what sounds like you need, you need a program that was designed from scratch to do that.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To do this right will cost $$$. Something like Adobe Experience Cloud or Canto Cumulus is a real DAM (digital asset manager) with versioning, tiered permissions, reporting, network functionality, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines