• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Labels and 2 computers

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using 2 computers, one laptop during photo activities and a stationary at home for final editing.

Both run windows 10 and Bridge, Camera Raw, Photoshop.

During my photo sessions I regularly download files from my camera to a Samsung SSD 2TB.

First classification and cleansing as well as pre-editing is done on the laptop with the files on the SSD.

When home all files is mowed from the Samsung SSD to my privet network.

Everything I've done on the laptop is available for me on the stationary computer, for instance stars, except the colour of the label. They have turned white ... Filter option "View only marked objects" will find them so clearly, they are labelled, it is just the information about what colour that’s missing.

As I photograph birds in flight and shooting sequences at high speed, I get a lot of images many almost the same and many are just not good. So, a first screening, labelling images, is important to me and makes my job at home much easier.

Suggestions I’ve found so fare, related to “white labels” have not helped me.

TOPICS
Bug , Keywords , Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

This is by design, the labels on both versions of Bridge need to be set up exactly the same.

Preferences > Labels & Ratings

Ensure that the name/text in each label matches on both (all) computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is by design, the labels on both versions of Bridge need to be set up exactly the same.

Preferences > Labels & Ratings

Ensure that the name/text in each label matches on both (all) computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines