• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Photodownloader does not detect my CF Express Card

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since April 2021, have not been able to use Photodownloader in Bridge with my new CFExpress card.  It does not detect it.  It does detect and function with SD card from same camera and card reader.  The CFExpress card is on the desk top.  Adobe has not been able to resolve despite numerous calls and attempts.  Anyone else having this isssue.  Using a work around by directly copying from card to file but it does not convert to DNG as I prefer.   

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

This is a long standing problem and Adobe does know about the issue.

What you are doing is what you need to do (use the Finder). As far as converting to DNG, you can do that on your computer by using the DNG Converter.

Adobe Digital Negative Converterhttps://helpx.adobe.com › camera-raw › using › adobe-dn...

Sorry, for now, that's the best you can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A post on that thread mentioned downgrading your bridge before 2023 to resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Know - but I want the latest version of Bridge running correctly hence asking - thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines