• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge says I do not have a license to open Camera Raw

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to copy my Camera Raw-settings to other photos in Adobe Bridge but the programme won't let me do it. A warning sign appears saying "Camera Raw-editing is not activated. If you want to edit in Camera Raw you must have a license for a qualified product", even though I have a valid full Adobe-subscription. Every program is updated, including CR. I have a correct file format from a supported camera model. I can even open the .CR2-files in Camera Raw through double clicking on them in Bridge, but I cannot open CR through Bridge's the menu or copy the Cam Raw-settings to other photos? It has worked flawlessly before. 

This function saves me so much time, thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out with this.

TOPICS
Bug , Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have encountered this recent error even though my license is valid. All other applications work, except for this. 

What sometimes works for me is opening the Creative Cloud Desktop and launching Bridge from there. I know it's not the most elegant solution, but works so far. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Will try this. Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still doesn't work. Followed instructions from the link. But thanks for reaching out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using current versions of CC, or mixing older and newer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were all up to date in CC (I always have automatic updates switched on). Now I uninstalled and reinstalled Bridge and it finally works. So now we at least have a way to solve it, hopefully it will keep working. Thank you for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind my last comment, it still doesn't work... Other suggestions are welcomed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get this to work? I've opened bridge in other programs, uninstalled and reinstalled it, restarted my computer and whatever else was mentioned. Bridges Camera Raw is the easiest way to edit and export bulk photos and not having it is just so sad 😭 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did this ever get fixed because out of nowhere I have the exact same issue. I can get camera raw to open from bridge, but i can't copy the settings to other raw files like I used to be able to. Help???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines