• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge Search tool

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Searching for a file on Bridge, it shows the found file already selected,  by itself ("inside" the search tool).

We use to be able to then close the search with the cross check (on the content panel window, not the actual top right field to start the search), and then the content of the folder appeared, and  found file was still selected, only now, it fails to keep the found found file selected when opening folder, so I only know in which folder the file is, but then it defeats the purpose, more so if I alrewady know in which floder it is, but it defeats the purpose, since I still have to go through hundreds of images scrolling the file numbers and cuzzing...  Haven't found any comments anywhere regarding this... I hope I'm not the only one using this feature on Bridge...

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @amonteforte ,

Can you share more on "Searching for a file on Bridge, it shows the found file already selected,  by itself ("inside" the search tool)."
For other issue i.e. selection lost on closing search on the content panel" , we are able to reproduce the issue and 
we’ve added this to our engineering issue pipeline.

Regards,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi. Not much else to add. I am working now with the right click menu on the selected found file, and clicking “reveal on Bridge” option. It’s a work around but I work with high volume files, so, 2 more clicks, and from a menu, makes a big difference.

Thank you,
-aldo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines