Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge using a lot of memory

Engaged ,
Jun 10, 2023 Jun 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am on the latest released version of BR on Mac OSX Ventura 13.4 (22F66).

I experience that the memory usage is way off if I keep BR open for more than 8-10 hrs. It uses 1.3 GB memory or more and goes nonresponsive and I have to "force quit" it.

Would love a fix for this, since I use BR a lot for choosing content for my projects during the day.

In case anybody is interested, I can provide more info, screenshots, crash reports, etc.

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Please adobe - fix this issue - it was not fixed in the latest update. It is a waste of time having to reopen several times during a workday because Bridge is eating up memory. Today after some hours it was using 2.2 GB

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please adobe - fix this issue - it was not fixed in the latest update. It is a waste of time having to reopen several times during a workday because Bridge is eating up memory. Today after some hours it was using 2.2 GB

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines