Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge will not open videos in full screen when hitting the space bar

Enthusiast ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I select a video file in Bridge and hit the Space bar, it will not open in full screen preview. It does work with any other image file.

It will open if:

1. I select the option via the Menu View>Full Screen Preview

2. I select an image file before the video file, hit the space bar so it will go into full screen preview and then press the arrow to go to the next file. 

Since I'm using Bridge for so many years and use many shortcuts, I didn't notice that all the shortcuts are grayed out in the menu becuase they do work accept for this one with video files.

Any idea?

I'm on Mac 12.6.3, Bridge 2022 after downgrading from 2023 (becaseu I need the new window option). This was not working for previous versions too, but it didn't bother me until now.

Thank you,

Shlomit

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Bridge 2024, same problem. Hitting space bar will not preview videos. Only photos.

Anyone knows why? Or have the same problem?

Thank you,

Shlmoit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2023 Dec 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had the same issue and I find out that triple space when the asset is selected seems to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines