• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge won't open

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open Bridge.  I have tried shutting down the computer and restarting.  I upgrading to Monterey the other day but Bridge was working fine yesterday and even this morning.  Now I can't open it.  And without it I can't work.  HELP!!!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried rebuilding the Preferences? (Updating OSs can be a problem with application preferences on occasion).

To reset Preferences:

Quit Bridge (if running). Just before clicking on Bridge in the Dock or double-clicking the application, for the Mac, press Command-Option-Shift. For PCs, press Control-Alt -Shift. Then open Bridge BUT KEEP your fingers on those keys until you see a window pop up. From the window, choose “Reset Preferences," "Entire Thumbnail Cache”, and/or "Reset Standard Workspaces.” In your case, choose "Reset Preferences."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines