• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug with Bridge numeric input on AZERTY keyboards.

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't use keyboard shortcuts to label or rate an image. I checked "use Ctrl for labels and notes" but no action, neither using "CTRL", nor unchecking ""use Ctrl for labels and notes" and typing the number on the keyboard It was working perfectly before the 2023 version change.

Bridge version: 13.0.0.562

System configuration: HP ZBook Studio G4, I7-7820HQ, 32 GB RAM, Windows 10 pro 64 bit Version 21H1

Many thanks for your support

Jean-Jacques Massey

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Même problème avec ou sans touche Maj.

J'utilise un ordinateur portable Dell Precision qui n'a pas de clavier numérique, ni même celui que l'on peut activer avec la touche Fn sur certains portables.

Par contre lorsque j'utilise le clavier visuel (virtuel) de windows, avec le pavé numérique activé, je peux affecter des notes et étiquettes en utilisant la touche Ctrl uniquement (Ctrl 1, 2, etc.).

Je joins une copie d'écran du clavier visuel. 

D'autre part les raccourcis des filtres (Ctrl + Alt 1, 2, etc) ne fonctionnent pas, avec ou sans clavier visuel.

Merci pour votre aide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sur mon HP, effectivement j'ai la possibilité d'avoir un clavier numérique avec la touche "ver num" et la, les raccoucis clavier fonctionnent en tapant les chiffres du clavier numérique.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depuis ma mise à jour Bridge 2023, impossible de sélectionner mes images grace aux étiquettes couleur sous diaporama comme je le faisais avant appuyant sur les boutons du clavier "6" pour rouge ou "7" pour jaune et ainsi de suite.

Comment faire maintenant? J'ai essayé avec pomme 6 comme il est indiqué mais ça sélecionne en rouge tout le dossier et pas qu'une seule photo????

Je précise que je suis sous Mac version 12.6

En vous remerciant

Claude

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Idem pour moi, les étiquettes ne marches plus depuis la mise à jour... pour les utiliser je dois le faire manuellement avec le clic droit...
Que ce soit 6 ou pomme6 rien ne fonctionne... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je fusionne avec le sujet principal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are able to reproduce  the issue at our end and the team is currently investigating the same.

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you all for reporting the issue. We need your support to better investigate the issue.

Only for MAC users - Could you please do the following and confirm the result:

1. Open Bridge  (we are assuming your  system  keyboard layout is already set to Non English for  e.g. AZERTY)

2. Select an image

3. Try to apply the rating/label using keyboard shortcuts (either through cmd+<numeric> or only <numeric> key - Expectation is that this won't work

4. Now open Label Menu in topbar of Bridge

5. Please share  the screenshot of the keyboard shortcuts shown there

6. Now close the menu, select the image again and apply  label/rating using keyboard shortcut - Expectation is that  it should work.

It  would be really helpful if you can  share the results.

Only for Windows users

1. If you are using a keyboard ( extended with numeric keys), could you please check if the label/rating keyboard shortcuts (ctrl+<numeric> or only <numeric>) are working for you using those keys?   

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning

Did EXACTLY what you asked. And NO ity doesn't work. (And it never worked)

Macbook pro M1 X + 12..1 + BR13.0.1.583

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @olivierMG for the confirmation.

The team is currently investigating the issue.

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the last update of Adobe Bridge 2023 (V13.0.1) on my MacBook Pro 2018 (MacOs Monterey V12.3.1) and it is now impossible to put stars on my photos (and files) by the shortcut (even with the cmd option).

I can had stars with the track pad but as you can guess when you have to review 400 pictures per day it is kind of slow.

Before the update I just had to open the file with my raw, press "space" and press "&" when I want to had one star on a picture. Now nothing happen and when I'm on the mosaic view and I press "&" I can see during less than a second the sentence "selection of element with &" at the bottom of the window.

I already read most of the topics about this subject, so I tried to empty the cash (twice), to reset the preference, to go on the specific menu about start and etiquette (where they confirmed me that the shortcut was accurate), I gave all the allowance to Br in security/accessibility and I re-install the software. It still doesn't work and I have to edit my pictures asap so if anyone have a solution let me know !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rating shortcuts are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (with or without command key.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I already know that, but when I press "1" (or "&") nothing happen, that's why I reported an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said space and ampersand in your OP. Does labeling from the Label menu work? Where are these files located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a MacBook Pro keyboard the ampersand and the "1" are the same button. I pressed "space" to see the shots in full frame.

My pictures are on a ssd driver but I have the same problem with local files. I really think it's a bug from the last update because I downloaded the previous version and it works.Capture d’écran 2022-12-14 à 13.07.58.pngCapture d’écran 2022-12-14 à 13.07.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging with the main thread. 

Paul, n'oubliez pas de préciser que vous utilisez une version localisée, le bug est typique pour les claviers AZERTY. J'aimerais que les ingénieurs de Photoshop suivent des cours chez Bridge, car ils n'ont jamais géré les chiffres de manière efficace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for merging those topics.

I tried to change the keyboard and the language of Bridge to french but it still dosesn't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

keyboard AZERTY is unsable to label pictures

Do Adobe developpers expect to do something about this problem. Or should we consider to only work with BR2022?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have released a newer version of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.2.630). This update includes the fix for this issue. Also, t
his Beta release includes several bug fixes done in the 13.0.1 public release. For details, see Fixed issues.

Please check the label menu for shortcuts.

Also, shortcut 6 has a backup shortcut Ù.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Let us know if this Beta release resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not fixed. Even with new update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @michaelr66817066 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Could you please share the foll information to better investigate the issue?

1. Os and Bridge version

2. Keyboard layout set at OS level. Please share screenshot also.

3. Keyboard layout set at Bridge level

4. Which shortcuts are not working for you? If it is related to labels and ratings, please share the screenshot of the Bridge labels menu. We will get an idea what symbols are showing as shortcuts of each of the action in this menu?

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, @michaelr66817066 merci de poster la version de Bridge, qui se trouve dans le menu Adobe Bridge/A propos de Bridge sur Mac, ou Aide/A propos de Bridge sur Pc., ainsi que le reste des informations demandées par Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This issue has been fixed in the latest version of Bridge 13.0.2.636. Could you please try it and confirm if that resolves the issue for you? There are more functional and stability issues fixed in this version. Please refer to the following link to know more.

https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@olivierMG et @PaulL1999b Bonjour, Que'en est-il avec la dernière mise à jour?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour et tous mes voeux pour cette nouvelle année. Effectivement avec la version 13.02.636, cela fonctionne pour les notations et les étiquettes, sauf pour <ctrl 6>. l'etiqutte ne passe pas au rouge et j'ai le même comportement qu'avant, c'est à dire un zoom arrierre de la zone de contenu.

J'ai aussi un comportement bizarre quand je décoche "utiliser Ctrl pour les étiquettes et les notes", cela fonctionne de manière incompléte: la touche 6 n'a pas d'effet, la touche 8 donne bien l'étiquette verte, mais en plus passe à la photo suivante?. Sinon la notation fonctionne et la touche 7 et 9 aussi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and all my wishes for this new year. Effectively with version 13.02.636, it works for notations and labels, except for <ctrl 6>. the label does not change to red and I have the same behavior as before, ie a zoom out of the content area.

I also have a weird behavior when I uncheck "use Ctrl for labels and notes", it works incompletely: key 6 has no effect, key 8 does give the green label, but in more goes to the next photo?. Otherwise the notation works and the key 7 and 9 too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines