• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalina update

Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People have been posting about Catalina issues here.

When I did my update I used a program to clean out old cache and files before upgrading to Catalina

Unfortunately I could not remember the program I used until now.

It was https://macpaw.com/

This not an endorsement of this product and in no way I am going out on a limb and telling everybody it fixes everything wrong with Catalina

I am posting this only to provide a option for people that worked for me, on my Mac Pro, and has limited my issues using the new OS.

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the workaround with everyone, I hope it helps the users with issues on macOS Catalina.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

If that's the issue than there are a number of other applications (some free, some nominal charges) that could also do the same process of deleting caches on the computer. Onyx is free and (latest OS) Cache Cleaner (e.g., Catalina Cache Cleaner) (nominal fee) come to mind. 

Glad to know! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again

what ever floats someone boat.

It worked for me and thats all  I care about.

Try one of the free ones and then try the trial of the app. make your own decsion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines