• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments and suggestions re: Adobe Bridge Beta

Participant ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Bridge Beta solved 2 problems I was having after installing the last release. Crl+T was not hiding the adjustment icons (just the text) and Photoshop would no longer open files from ACR.

But I'm still frustrated with the changes in workflow that arrived with V13.

I used to be able to launch a new instance of Bridge by selecting Ctrl+D. Now I must press Crtl+Shift+T to open a new Content Panel. How is that an easier shortcut?

Previously I could close any of the multiple open instances of Bridge with a simple Ctrl+W. There does not appear to be a keyboard shortcut to close a Content Panel (or is there one??). So I must click on a tiny "hamburger" icon and choose "Close Panel".  There does not appear to be  any way to customize the KB shortcuts either, so everything's taking longer to do.

I see the UI offers three choices: black, too dark, and too light. Why not include a simple middle gray?  I find much of the UI text to be very low contrast with too much use of dark gray text on darker gray backgounds. (or light gray on slightly lighter gray). Whatever happened to type contrast?

Ideally I would prefer the Content Panel feature to be an option in the Preferences for those who find it useful. Up until now I've found few, if any, advantages in having a tabbed UI in my workflow.

Russell

TOPICS
Beta , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?