• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt NEF Files

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something happened with my files and I wanted to see if anyone can help. I put my SD card in and opened my images in Bridge. The images opened fine and I was able to color correct and go on to the next ones, but now when I go to open those images I see one .NEF file and there are 20 images missing. It's almost as if they are compressed into this single file that I can't open and says is 1.95 GB but I can't open because it says it is empty. And when I pull up the Card in Finder I can see the .xmp written files but the .NEF photos are gone. I also tried an recovery software that didn't pull them either. I know I didn't delete them, but even if I did they should still be pulled from the recovery software. Is there anyway to open these files? Or are they gone. Screenshot from Bridge and Finder on what I see.Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 11.21.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-22 at 11.21.15 PM.png

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?