Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Info Panel as Bridge CC 2018 MetaData Panel

Participant ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

in Bridge CC 2017 I had a custom file to add the metadata I want to view in the Metadata Panel.

This file was located at C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Bridge CC 2017\Custom File Info Panels\4.0\custom\MyPanel.xml.

In the same location in Bridge CC 2018 it doesn't work.

In AppData\Roaming\Adobe\XMP\Custom File Info Panels\4.0\custom\panels\MyPanel.xml it doesn't work.

In AppData\Roaming\Adobe\XMP\Custom File Info Panels\4.0\custom\MyPanel.xml it doesn't work.

In AppData\Roaming\Adobe\XMP\Custom File Info Panels\4.0\MyPanel.xml it doesn't work.

In AppData\Roaming\Adobe\XMP\Custom File Info Panels\MyPanel.xml it doesn't work.

So, where should I install this file.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Pierre

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it working in CC 2019! Use the 
XMP Metadata UI SDK CC 2014, structure, putting the folder structure in Metadata Extensions folder, which makes it work in the file info dialog in Photoshop CC 2019. Then, to get it to work with Bridge CC 2019, you need to remove all <section> elements from your views.xml. Once I did that, all my metadata appeared in the both the metadata panel and file info dialog in Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines