• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer support

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe's customer support fails again. I was experiencing issues with Adobe Suite yesterday; specifically Bridge and Adobe Stock. I initially tried the chat feature. The AI bot began the conversation, directed me to what it deemed was my best option and then...nothing. No conversation ensueed. 

I then tried to call. Again, AI answered and told me that there was a 45 minute wait. I was presented with the option of waiting or scheduling a call back. I chose to have a call back. When I did receive the call back, I was immediately placed on hold. After two minutes, I hung up. 

I tried Adobe Community. No response there either, or, if there was, I never received an email alerting me to the response. 

Thankfully, the issue resolved on its own. Adobe was of no help. I love my Adobe products when they work. Unfortunately, when you have a deadline, failing apps and no help, the love seems unrequited. It feels more like I'm loved just for the money debited from my credit card each month.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?