• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export panel in Bridge 2020 only export JPEG ?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am trying to convert my photos to DNG, TIFF, and PNG using the Export panel in Adobe Bridge 2020. Unfortunately, the image format option is grayed out "please see the screenshot below", and it only allows me to convert the photos to JPEG format. how can I fix this?

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 9.11.49 PM.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Hi Ibraheem_Altowaiher1,

Thank you for reporting this issue with us. We have introduced Export to DNG/TIFF/PNG in version 10.1.0.163.

From the screenshot, it looks like you are using an older version of Bridge10.0.x.x.

Please upgrade to latest 10.1 version by going to "Help > Check for updates" in Creative Cloud Desktop.

Thank you,

Adobe Bridge team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the format of the original images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

I tray it with (CR2 "RAW" format and JPG).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ibraheem_Altowaiher1,

Thank you for reporting this issue with us. We have introduced Export to DNG/TIFF/PNG in version 10.1.0.163.

From the screenshot, it looks like you are using an older version of Bridge10.0.x.x.

Please upgrade to latest 10.1 version by going to "Help > Check for updates" in Creative Cloud Desktop.

Thank you,

Adobe Bridge team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Varun,

Yes indeed, thank you very much for your replay ☺️. I did the update and it works fine.

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 1.14.52 PM.png

Happy Birthday Adobe Bridge :birthday_cake: ☺️

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 1.10.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I nkow it's not your persoanl responisibilty but I've jsut got to comment how frustrating and unprofessional Adobe as a company are. I've spent the last two days trying to find this answer. I'm working remotely with limited internet and cannot now do the tasks I need to do because an essential functionality of a piece of software that I pay for monthly but only use sporadically was somehow disabled in the past? It makes me so angry every time I use a piece of Adobe software, I resent so much that the company takes so much money from my pocket and constantly exceeds my expectations of just how shabby their processes are. I can never de-recommend this company or it's products for anything and only ever use them because I must have 'industry standard' tools to work with others who are in the same trap. Mercantilism and capitalism at it's stupid best I guess, can't wait until Adobe are sunk and gone and everyone is using open source solutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines