• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File info in Bridge still messed up

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a follow up post where the latest version of Bridge still has not addressed the basic info keyword fields.  As reported on the original launch, the field is forever long.  It does not adjust to fit a standard layout like when you do a file, file info within Photoshop.  I have attached a screen grab of what the fields look like when right clicking on an image within bridge and then clicking file info.  I do this a lot as I am working in the stock photo industry and often update my keywords and descriptions without having to open an image to do it.  The other screen grab is when I do a file, file info within Photoshop. That's how it's supposed to look and be formatted when right clicking within Bridge.

Interestingly, this does not happen on my Macbook Pro, but it does on my Imac.  I've also attached my Imac system info.  Either way, you can see the clear difference between "bridge file info" and "the way it should be".  I have to keep removing the newest Bridge and reinstalling the old version to get the right performance.

Joe 

TOPICS
Beta , Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to keep removing the newest Bridge and reinstalling the old version to get the right performance.

Joe 

By @cherylb40396913

In your CC app, turn off automatic updates and uncheck the box to remove old versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't use File Info for keywording, use the Keyword panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, that doesn't solve my problem. I also have to add descriptions, titles and remove certain metadata. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still using Bridge 2022, FWIW. The new version is way too buggy for production.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yea, me too.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines