• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Folders Keep Collapsing In Windows

Engaged ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the many tasks for which I use Bridge is easily moving items between folders. On my Mac (at home), this is always a pleasure. Almost downright arousing.

In Windows (at work), however, if I switch folders, the entire tree collapses so I have to then drill down to find the folder I wanted to move things to or from. This happens every single time. In Windows, it is actually easir to open two folder/explorer windows to drag & drop between them than to use Bridge. 

Is this a known bug in Windows? Does anyone else have this problem?

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jotasprout,

When I'm doing things like this is Bridge (and I'm on a Mac), I open a folder by right-clicking and selecting "Open in New Window." Then I position the two windows side by side and move files around while looking at both. Bridge has never been going going back to a previous window without it self-scrolling back up to the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines