Exit

How to enlarge the mouse pointer?

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
i use the latest Win10 and Adobe Bridge 2020 on EIZO 2740 

and one problem is, that the mouse pointer in Windows and Photoshop etc. works great and is big enough, but as soon as I use Bridge it is 2 mm in adobe bridge and it is black on gray background. 

how can i fix this problem?   PC is a power-maschine, so enough memory and  powerful graphic card. 

thank you

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe there is a way to change that, other than though your OS, which will affect all applications. The other option is to use a lighter background in Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't help. The OS has the pointer at .25" on a 4K 27" monitor. As soon as bridge is launched the pointer drops to about 2mm. I can make bridge a partial sceen window, move back and forth across it. As the mouse starts out .25" on left, drops to 2mm as it passes through the bridge window, and returns to .25" as it exits the bridge window. I'm confident this is adobe dopey responsible, not the OS. Changing background color helps way less than you might think. I'm pretty sure there is an easy fix as there aren't 500 people here saying they have this same problem.  I guess I'll keep stumbling around looking for the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi-DPI displays are a mess on Windows (surprise...) and no, you can't change the cursor size unless maybe you do it in Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines