Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to sort screenshots and photos ?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone !

I made a takeout of all the pictures of my Google Photos because I want to sort them (because it's a mess in here). I'm not a photograph, but I'm used to take screenshots or download a lot of pictures from the Internet.

I noticed that in the metadata, there is some information about the camera who was used when it's a photo, and there is nothing when it's a screenshot. 

I want to put the photos in a first folder and all the screenshots, memes, etc in another folders, and separate them by the presence or the absence of data about the camera. 

I'm not sure to be clear enough, to write in a perfect english (I'm not an english native speaker).  I'm also not used to Adobe Bridge (or any Adobe Software, to be honest), so I don't know if it's important but you'll know it.

Thank for your help ! 

TOPICS
How to , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the Window > Filter panel to filter by different criteria. Suitable options may include colour profile or camera metadata... But it all depends on the data in the photos vs. the screenshots.

The alternative is probably Edit > Find, where you can isolate based on many different criteria, such as width and height or various metadata options.

Without an example of a screenshot vs. a photo it's hard to comment with any detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines