• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Identifying Duplicate Files in Adobe Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if Adobe Bridge posesses the AI (artificial intelligence - not Adobe Illustrator) capability to identify duplicate images in a folder so I can delete them?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Bridge doesn't have anything like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shame. It would be very handy. Thanks for the quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACDSee has had this functionality for more than a decade, but I guess fixing stuff that isn't broke is the preferred option at Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And your question is?

If you wish to make a request, you can make them here: https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm asking a question Gary, I like to let people know by putting a question mark at the end of the sentence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These forums are for folks who need help because A) they do not know the application very well, B) The application is acting poorly, and they may not know it well enough to know how to work around the issue, C) The application is acting poorly, and they do not if it's a bug, or their knowledge of the application, D) etc. 

Your comment was none of the above, and I suggested you go to where your comment could help the most for all.

Apparently, my comment was too subtle. In the future, I shall comment on your comments with the simple statement that these forums are for those who need help. Comments, suggestions, and/or requests are best sent to  https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/

Would that help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines