• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image search within Adobe Bridge/Recherche avec une image dans Adobe Bridge

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large number of sanctioned images from previous projets (in our case, designed online courses).  I would like to execute a search based on images for a new  online course.  Suitable but not authorized images have been provided so I am looking to find appropriate substitutes within our own resource library. 

If I want to buy the images through Adobe Stock, I can use their image search function (as seen in the fiques below).  But I would like to search through my current Adobe Bridge folder which as I said before is filled with thousands of images. These have not been sorted by collections.   The long term plan is to tag these but I have a deadline to meet and even with batch tagging, this strategy will not meet the need. 

Is there a way to «image search» my folder in Adobe Bridge?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Hi Digidori,

Press and Hold on the magnifying glass on the top right corner and Choose Windows Desktop Search: Computer, Then it won't take you to the Adobe Stock site.

Search Bridge.JPG

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe licensed similar image search technology for use with Photoshop Elements, but not with Bridge. So my simple answer would be to trial Elements or look for third party similar image search apps to trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Digidori,

Press and Hold on the magnifying glass on the top right corner and Choose Windows Desktop Search: Computer, Then it won't take you to the Adobe Stock site.

Search Bridge.JPG

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines