• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

inside Bridge can't open files in Camera RAW, using Photoshop and Bridge CC

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Photoshop and Bridge CC, everything was processing fine until I went away for a week, now when I open Bridge and click on a photo and try to open in Camera Raw, it says I can't unless I have an authorized version. I can open Photoshop and find the same RAW file, open it and do all manipulations that I would do in Bridge, but when I say Done, the file closes and goes away. I have to go back to OPEN and look through the folder for what I want to do next. I can rename in Bridge but I can't open there in Camera Raw, only inside Photoshop, then I have to back to Bridge to batch rename. I've uninstalled Bridge, reinstalled it, uninstalled Photoshop, reinstalled it, opened Photoshop, closed Bridge, opened Bridge, nothing makes any difference. Is there a bug in the latest update? Please help.

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Almost the same here. I can open camera raw through Photoshop, but not when in Bridge (same notification). Can someone @Adobe please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines