• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to create an item texture larger than 16 x 16 without issues in-game?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I wish you all a wonderful day and a thank you in advance. I am trying to create unique items for a world I plan to play with my friends. Simply put, it is difficult for me to create custom textures in 16 x 16, much less get the details I want.

I am aware of how to enlarge my drawing area, but any items with texture larger than that seem to be offset from their intended position inside my character's hand. 32 x 32 appears to have the item resting on the character's shoulder, and the higher the resolution, the larger and farther away the item appears to be. Are there any fixes to this? 

If it helps at all, the only experimental feature I have is Holiday creator Features and I am using Bridge. v2.

(This is my first post here and I wish to apologize if there are any mistakes I had made.)

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excuse me, I just realized that I am not referring to the correct Bridge. Apologies to all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines