• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keywords keep jumping to wrong one

Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2024 Oct 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using a keyword set successfully formany years. In thelatest release of Bridge, the keywords panel behaves differently than in the past. I start to do a search for the word "Shutoff".  get so far as "shut" before the keywords panel jumps to a suggestion, highlighted in blue below.

Screenshot 2024-10-02 at 12.07.55 PM.png

But that's not the one I want. So I click the forward arrow button until I get to the one I want (Shutoff Valve). Then I click the checkbox to apply that keyword to my photo. As soon as I do, the keywords panel jumps back to the keyword in blue highlighted above (Fuel shut-off Valves).

Screenshot 2024-10-02 at 12.08.07 PM.png

1. Why does the keyword panel jump back to the other keyword that I didn't select. I don't recall it ever doing that before.
  2. How do I stop this behavior and get it to just stay put instead of jumping backward?
TOPICS
Bug , Keywords , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2024 Oct 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you search, all of the found keywords are highlighted. Selecting one and then appying it just takes you back into the search where it goes to the first item found. No idea if this is by design but it appears to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines