• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Label & Ratings not working in Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bridge Forum! I've Got a new iMac Pro and latest version of Bridge (9.0.2.2019) - we tag a lot of photoshoot images and I have lost the whole ability to Label (colour label the file with red: cmd-6 for example) or add a rating (Add a number of stars to a file eg with the number cmd-5 for a '5-star' image). When I press these keys it doesn't change in my thumbnail (content frame) or change in my filter frame. I am using (and have always used) 'Essentials' workspace. I've never had this problem before. And it's quite urgent the whole reason we use Bridge is for tagging and editing down our choice form big photoshoot reels - any help seriously appreciated. CP

TOPICS
Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi the issue is happening for me on local drives. I have purged cache and reset settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this? I'm having the same issues as above- Can't star, label or rate a photo. I've updated, cleared my cache and waited on hold for 35 minutes. I'm on deadline and feelin' the burn! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem in any version of bridge I try. I can't Star, Rate, Label... anything.  Sometimes when I very first open it up, I can label 1-2 images then a few seconds later, nothing.  SUPER FRUSTRATING. I'm editing off of a local internal SSD 2TB drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been noted by Adobe as a major issue? I'm working off a server so I don't have to copy files to another HD.  This would be making more work for me. Just tried to label 13 files, 11 worked, 2 didn't.  This is so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue working on a server, but if I choose to open in Camera Raw, I can label/rate files.

Then I can change the rating/label subsequently in Bridge, but only the files I have rated/labelled i Camera Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines