• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library info in Bridge

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2024 Apr 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how do I view the size of my library in Bridge? I have a library of family photos and documents and I'd like to be able to see how large it is in total.

TOPICS
How to , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bridge has no native capability to do that because it does not catalog everything you have in your library. A better way to do that would be to use Lightroom Classic. LRC is Adobe Camera Raw with a database and it does log everything in its catalog.

However, IF you keep all of your images in one primary folder and sub-folder. one option you do have is to open the primary folder in Bridge and then have it display all of the images in the sub-folders. Depending on the number of images you have, this could take some time. The number of images in this primary folder and sub-folders will show up in the bottom left corner of the Content Panel. Be sure to make this wide or it may not show up. Oh, if it lists any "hidden" files, those are very probably system files and are not images. If you want to see any of these, turn on "Show Hidden Files" in the View menu.

Hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines