• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking images for WordPress and WooCommerce

Participant ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm building a website for the sale and digital download of my images. I'm using Envira gallery and related plugins, WooCommerce and the WordPress environment. I've created galleries using low-res, watermarked images that are right-click protected. The browser can select images which are automatically placed in the cart. My problem is linking the high-res original images for download, to the low-res images they've selected from the gallery. Thus far, it seems that I must create links for every single one of the thousands of images...one by one. Is there any way to link the images in any of the outside applications such as Bridge or other Adobe application that will transfer into the Wordpress environment? Can it be done in bulk,matching the images by filename? 

Something tells me this is not the proper forum to pose these questions, but I'm not sure where elese to turn beyond the limitations I keep facing in the Wordpress support environment. Any advice or referral would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Batch , How to , Import and export , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?