• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

luminosity and color data in Bridge

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want an organized and mostly automatic way to sort photos by luminosity and color. My goal is to export luminosity and color data from a lot of files into a spreadsheet. Any help will be appreciated.

First step seems to be to see the data into Bridge.

Is there a way to see mean luminosity and mean RGB numbers in Bridge's metadata? Here are the luminosity and blue numbers from Photoshop's histogram for a photo.   Are they available in Bridge? Untitled 4.pngUntitled 2.png

TOPICS
Batch , How to , Image processor , Metadata , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This information is not available in Bridge and can be hard to interpret in Photoshop ("lies, damned lies, and statistics" comes to mind.) You would probably need to generate it somehow in Photoshop or software such as ImageMagik or ImageJ (scientific image processing) and then write it to your files. Then you would need a custom script to read that metadata and do custom sorting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I think for 56 images, I'll just read the data in each file, and make a spreadsheet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines