Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Many issues since Bridge update 13.0.0.562 Windows

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like another poster, the page-up and page-down keys are not working since the update. Maddening. 

Many other buggy issues on my windows PC:

-The Ctrl-C keyboard shortcut for "copy" doesn't work in metadata. Have to use a right-click.

-Ctrl-Shift-Home/End not selecting all photos from the selected photo to the first or last image in a set.

-When tabbing through metadata fields, the window doesn't scroll to follow the cursor to the active field and make it visible.

-The last caption entered in the metadata description appears when another image is selected, even if that's not what its caption is.

I'm sure I've run into more the past two days. Let's get them fixed, Adobe.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same issue here. I am having severe ergonomic issues due to the loss of functionality within Bridge, specifically the "page up" and "page down" keys.
I really need to be able to view and effectively scroll through my imagery, and currently can not do so without pain and tingling.
Please fix, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another maddening issue: Why are you collapsing the folder structure in the folder tab after I move a photo into one of those folders? Seriously? Please fix this ASAP!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines