• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New bridge behavior after delete a file.

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Anyone know how to fix this issue? :

When I delete a file on Bridge (latest update version 13 000 562) I have to scroll all thumbnails again because screen returns to top of the folder. 

Thank you

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, you are not alone! Can anyone help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, very frustrating, also the folderlist scrolls up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, why on earth did they change the language from "Move to Trash" (what it's called on a Mac) to "Move to Bin". I know that a bin is a trashcan but it seems an unneccesary change in language. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a critical bug, the only fix is to revert back to Bridge 12.03

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cbeers, I thought that and it works.👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you do that please? Would do it in a shot. This bug makes using Bridge for culling totally impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just go to your Creative Cloud app -> All Apps and next to Bridge click the 3 dots and select other versions to install your chosen version.
NOTE: I've removed Version 13, but you can have multiple Bridge versions installed.

Othjer versions installOthjer versions install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that's so helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes...this is a huge headache. It doesn't only happen if you delete files but also if you move files. I really hope they fix this fast because it's really mucking up my workflow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe a good idea for Adobe is to test their updates before launch. A nice way would be hire some people for this job and check for bugs  before launch as many final users depend their work time on these programs. For example a cook usually taste their recipe before offering on the menu. I will try to write Adobe a letter about this idea! I just found many other issues that are retarding my work in this new Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be a bug, its been reported numerous times already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known bug and will be fixed. I wish I could tell you when, but Adobe keeps a very tight lid on that information.

However, here is a possible workaround: when you come to a file you want to delete, press the Alt/Option-Delete/Backspace key. This will label the file as "Rejected." Then, when you're done with that folder of images. Select sort by Ratings; they will all be collected together, and then delete them all at once. In fact, this may be faster than deleting them one at a time, as you'll only be going to the Delete icon only once.

gary_sc_0-1668965347360.png

Yes, this is a kludge until the bug is fixed, but it should get you back on track.

Oh, if you change your mind about a rejected image, simply press the "0" (zero) (or Command-0, if you have Ratings set to include the Command key) key on any image.

BTW, you might find this more efficient than select - delete, select - delete, etc. This is select, select, select, select - delete.

I hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I appreciate the advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this seems fine now thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines